Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home Delivery!

Recently I took a trip out to CT to deliver a wing recliner to Cheryl, one of our prim customers!
Well, her room was just wonderful!
I snapped a few pics during this impromtu home shoot so you could see too!
(Jo, I am headed to your house next !!!)
She bought the loveseat, the recliner, the footstool, and the wing chair from us!
Thank You Cheryl!


I, of course, had to nose around and check out the rest of the house, and absolutely fell in love with her closet doors! I want to do this at our new home! We'll see.....that "honey-do" list is getting long!
I loved how Cheryl decorates~
I loved the look, very clean, and everything in its place.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, You guys love a challenge!!!
We gave out quite a few free gifts today!
Yup, it was the vacumn cleaner hose leaning up against the cupboard!!!! Great job everyone!

Crocketts Country Store said...

Looks like a Electrolux to me :)

Liz said...

Your funny Betty!!! Yup, looks like one to me s well!

whitelight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.