Monday, August 4, 2008

My Summer Vacation

Well, it's not officially my vacation........
and actually I don't even like to say "vacation",
because as many of you know, the last time I went on "vacation" (July 2, 2007) I was left hospitalized for a month and out of work for about 6 months......
Not to be a downer or anything, but I recall saying to Bruce last year, "I missed the whole month of July!", and his response was, "You're lucky you even saw the month of July!" Once again, he's right....LOL
And so this year I vowed to myself to enjoy every moment possible. You really do see life in a whole new light when faced with difficult moments.
I have been stealing days here and there, in between working at the shop,
So here is a glimpse of what I have been doing on my summer "vacation".....

Tea Party with friends where we got to dress up and act silly!


Cookouts with friends!!!!
I actually got to see the 4th of July parade this year!!!!
Here is a link to a photoshow I made
of the parade, just in case you missed it!
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/CT9tU9ZR
Bruce and I hanging out at Waterman Lake.......good food, great company, sunsets and water!
I looooooooovvvvvvvve sunsets!

My great niece Clare is one year old
and she visited from California recently!
She is coming into that fun age....
I don't know what it is about rocks, but I find them interesting subjects for photography......
I have been taking my camera almost everywhere!
Be sure to stay tuned, because we have another photoshow coming up this week of a recent home photo shoot!
And I still like horses, from a distance that is......
This one grazes on the edge of our property, so it's like having one without all the maintenance.
So, how is your summer going?

No comments: