Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Baby Turns 21!!!

I was going through my box of memories the other day,

when I came across this collection of photos!


It was Sam's 7th birthday,
and it is the look of his little brother Kevin's face
that is so expressive and priceless."Ooh, Look at those candles........."



Little devilish voice inside Kevin,
"I can't wait to blow out those candles........!"



"Hey............no fair, I wanted to blow them out!"
Of course, we were probably all saying to Kevin..."It's your brother's
birthday, don't blow out the candles..." Meanies, huh?




"Awww....he gets to lick the frosting too............................. "
Sam, "That's right 'cuz it's MY birthday!"




" Ooh, maybe that's my piece!!!"
Oh, I am afraid not Kevin...this is Sam's big day!


Say, "Thank you Mom, for not using the completely naked bathtime photo!"
Your welcome Sam!



You'll always be my baby!
Happy 21st Birthday Sam!



Love, MOM

Here is a current pic of Sam doing what he loves most.....
Rock crawlin'.......Keep on truckin' Sam!!!!!

No comments: