Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curtains!




I wanted to show you what I chose to use as curtains in my bedroom and bathroom....

I knew I wanted the primitive tobacco cloth curtains, but also knew I wanted a topper...so, I married the tobacco cloth with our cotton lace curtains, and created just the right look for me!

I took these pics just this am, and yes, that is little snow flurries outside...

I used little pieces of a wispy garland as tie-backs for the curtains in the bath,
and when I need privacy I just pull the curtain over to cover the entire window.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hello! I recently saw you had commented on my Mom's blog, simplyiowa. And wanted to check your spot out(my name is Liz too so I couldnt resist) That light is so sweet. I also like your style. You have a great way of tying all of your treasures together! And judging from your snow covered land I can tell you must be pretty stong and well. . . crazy-just like us Iowans. Cant wait to revisit your blogspot!

Liz said...

Thanks Liz......Yup, we are crazy New Englanders! Thanks for checking out our blog....check back, or better yet, become a follower!