Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!!!

I have been tagged by my friend Dana and the rules to this are that you have to tell six things about yourself and then "tag" six more bloggers so they do the same and pass it on. So here goes:
1) My absolute favorite season is Autumn! I love the colors, the scents, and the weather! I almost wish it could be Autumn all year long!
2) I always wanted to be a singer.....and more than one that just sings in the car, so occasionally I go out and do karaoke (I recently won first place in a local contest singing Bonnie Raitt's "Something To Talk About").
3) I drive a practical mini-van, but really see myself in a sixties muscle car like an Olds 442......or a Camaro....or a Chevelle.....ok, you get the picture! ( Black with white stripes on the hood would be pretty!)
4) One of my first jobs was waitressing at Chelo's in Cumberland. I recall on my first night of working the counter, spilling a Coke on a uniformed Cumberland police officer....OOPS!
5) I love lobster salad, and if I could afford to, I would eat it once every week!
6) I play baseball with Kevin and Sam(my two sons) and Bruce every now and then.....and I hit pretty good for a girl! (But my throwing is another story! )
I know I am supposed to tag 6 other bloggers, but I invite all bloggers that wish to be tagged, to tag themselves by making a comment on our blog! I can't wait to see who joins the fun!!!!

2 comments:

Farmhouse Primitives said...

Well, Dana was a step ahead of me, huh? hehe I tagged you too!! Love reading everyone's lists......take care Liz!!
Pammie

Liz said...

Hi Pammie!!!! Yes, Dana beat you to me! LOL And by this time everyone has beat me to every blogger I know!!!