Friday, November 21, 2008

"Girls Night Out" Party Punch

Last night we hosted our first annual
Girls Night Out at Brown & Hopkins!
It was alot of fun and busy!
I wanted to take some photos, but there was just no time!
I was too busy filling the pitcher of party punch!
Here is the recipe!

Brown & Hopkins Party Punch
Coconut Rum
Peach Schnapps
Cranberry Juice
Pineapple Juice
Mix equal parts in a pitcher, chill, serve over ice.
It's pretty and pink! Just perfect!!

Big sellers last night were our
handmade wool fleece lined mittens and finger mittens,
snowflake jewelry, "Girls Night Out" game,
our new lotion, and 1803 candles!
And the snowfolk, too!!!!
And let's not forget the
Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
and the Perpetual Vanilla!!
And everyone said.......
"I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet!"
"This is all for me!"

5 comments:

Train Wreck said...

Hi, I just popped over from Pams. Thank you ( you liked my paper weight) What a wonderful little place you have here! I love the little snowmen! With a great little memory. I will dabble in crafting myself. I even have two bandsaws, a plainer, alot of different sanders...love it. I told my husband I wanted a Welder for Christmas! He laughed! But I do. I LOVE that drink! I had a similar one, last weekend. We stayed in a cabin with some friends. The fella at the lodge made me one, he called it a "happy" drink. It was sooo good. It sounds very similar. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Wow nothing like getting a novel from the new girl! Have a fabulous day!

Train Wreck said...

LOL! You just left a comment on my page! REPlACIng PW! Wow that is the best compliment I have had! Don't replace her, though. I can share! he he! Stop by any ol time. I am getting ready for Cowboy Christmas so I will be in and out.

Liz said...

I am all about giving credit where credit is due.........Have a great day!

Christina said...

I had a ton of fun at your girl's night out! The punch was great. I was ready to stay there all night...booze AND chocolate, and fantastic shopping...what more could you ask for? Sending my husband over soon to get me some of those mittens for Christmas!

Liz said...

He had better hurry in...they are flying out the door!!!! And I don't think we can get anymore!!!