Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Abe!

Isn't it amazing that Abe and Brown & Hopkins
are both celebrating bicentennials this year????
And I think it's poignant to note that
Abe is on the penny and B & H has been known for its penny candy!
Cute, huh?


Oh, I think I may be looking into this too deeply......
Hey, is anyone else into American Idol???
It is one of my "get away from it all" things to do!
I am temporarily hypnotized and no longer thinking about
business or finding the perfect wedding gown......
Ya know, one that doesn't look too "bridey"......


Sorry for the rambling.....
I will leave you with this one pic......
(They are made with caluiflower!)
I'd love to dunk them in some Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing and have them for a snack!
I am going to bed to count some sheep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sheep are so adoreable- how do you do the eyes and the legs?