Thursday, September 3, 2009

We're Getting an AWARD!!!!

Brown & Hopkins Country Store
has been chosen to receive
the Blackstone Valley Tourism Council's
Footprints in History Award!
This is in honor of our 200th year
in continuous operation!

How exciting!!!!!!

This honor will be given during the
BVTC's, 24th Annual Awards Dinner and Silent Auction.

The event is being held on September 24th
at Twin River Event Center in Lincoln, RI.

Also being honored is Danny Smith ~ Co-Executive Producer, writer, actor of The Family Guy tv show! My kids love that show!

The event is open to the public.
Click here for tickets and more information,
or call 401-724-2200....
They are serving Chicken Piccata (YUM)
or a Vegetarian Eggplant Tower!

It is with great sadness that I won't be able to personally accept this award of the stores' behalf, as my honey and I will be on our honeymoon....

Let me know if anyone wants to stand in on my behalf.....
To accept the award SILLY,
not go on the honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: