Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brand New...And We Have Them!

Primitive Reed Diffusers are now available at Brown & Hopkins! If you haven't tried a reed diffuser yet, you do not know what you are missing!
It is a fabulous way to scent rooms in your home!
Just fill the wax container with the scented oil, insert the reeds. Wait 24 to 36 hours for the reeds to absorb the oil and then flip them over.
Place the container on a tin saucer, not directly on furniture.
And now you are ready to experience the wonder of a diffuser.
Choose from Applejack & Spice, Clove, Cinnamon Fig or Vanilla Creme Brulee.

Also available (by special order at this time)
are adorable snowman diffusers scented with Vanilla Creme Brulee.

A large size and mini size is available.
These will make wonderful Christmas gifts!

3 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm forever greatful because I've never seen yours. It looks like something I'm going to take some time and visit. I love those candles, I have to go back and look some more!!!

Siri said...

Liz,

Hi, I just love your diffuser candle cover. When will you have it available for sale on line? I just have to get one.

Thanks,

Siri@gonecountryinbayport.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Very soon.....hopefully by the end of this week! Thanks for the comments gals!