Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bad Blogger!!!! Bad, Bad, BAD!!!!!


Oh my, has it been two whole weeks since my last blog post???
I am so sorry!
But I have lots of very good reasons!
For starters,
Christmas was crazy this year at Brown & Hopkins,
crazy in a good way!

Thank you to everyone who did some shopping with us this year!
You kept us hopping!

And then there were holiday parties to attend,
and for those of you that know me,
the only thing that keeps me from a good party is a big snow storm!
And we have certainly had our share of those this year, haven't we?

Here's a couple of snow shots taken over the weekend in Putnam, CT.

Bruce and I have been feverishly working on our new home,
and are days away from moving in! It is truly an exciting time in our life!
And that Honey Do list is a loooooooonnnnng one!! LOL

Thank goodness he is no couch spud!
Oh, and then there is inventory!

This year we will be CLOSED on
Tuesday, January 5th
and
Wednesday, January 6th
to do inventory, and fluff up the shop!
I will be going on a buying trip for the store soon,
and we will be receiving new merchandise daily!

Thanks for reading my ramblings, and
for keeping Brown & Hopkins on your list of your most favorite places~

We look forward to a fabulous 2010!

No comments: