Friday, December 19, 2008

Guess What I Do When It Snows??

I start baking!!!!!
We are supposed to get up to
13 inches of snow tonight!
OMG....it's already started!!!!
Oh, that's just on the 'puter screen! Phew!

Last night after candlelight shopping,
I ran over to the liquor store to buy some brandy...

No, I don't drink brandy!
For the cookies, silly!

I am making cherry cookies,
and I have to soak dried cherries in brandy...
doesn't that sound yummy?!
I'll let ya know how they turn out!
Here are some pics from last nights
candlelight shopping in our town...

That's Angela and Taylor!
I sent them to take pics of the horses.....and
those girls found Santa!!!
I am not sure who looks happier, them or Santa!

That's Maggie dressed in a Santa Suit!!! With Vinnie from Scituate!
The town was hustling and bustling!

Oh, just look at these candy faces!

Oh, and starting today through Christmas Eve at 3pm,
All our Christmas items are on sale at 25% off!
Remember, it's always a good idea to call the store
during inclement weather,
to be sure we are open..... safety first!

No comments: