Friday, June 12, 2009

Touched By The Goddess

My niece mentioned pasta and Green Goddess Dressing...
So, I whipped up this pasta salad!
I am just a cookin' fool!
I always serve all my salads in this vintage salad bowl that was given to me by my Mom.
It seems like it is made from a fabric that is printed with a "tossed salad" and then molded into a plastic bowl. I would love to find more of them!

Anyhoo.....to make this fabulously easy salad, toss veggies and pasta with a bottle of Green Goddess dressing, add salt and pepper to taste. Chill, and serve!


Oh, and check your teeth for little green things......

2 comments:

adsgram said...

Looks yummy, and speaking of GREEN things...where did you get or where can I get a set of those frog s&p's? They are SO cute!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Lynne, You can buy those at B & H!!!! They are so cute, aren't they??