Monday, March 31, 2008

And The Friendship Awards Go To......

I'd like to take this opportunity to award
The Friendship Award
to
Two of my best blogger friends.....
Heather from The Maple Barn
&
Jacinda from Creative Legs!
Both of these ladies have helped me create
The Brown & Hopkins Blog
(which I hope you are enjoying)
and I couldn't have done it without them!
Of course, Thank you to Cheryl from The Country Junction
for giving the friendship award to me.
I would have given it right back atcha....
but that's not how this works!
It is now Heather's and Jacinda's
responsibility to pass the torch to other blogger friends!


"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together"
Woodrow Wilson

3 comments:

Jacinda said...

Hey, THANKS!
You're not so bad yourself. : )
My hidden agenda in helping with your blogging question is to keep you going so that I have a regular glimpse into what's going on in that amazing store of yours. Looking forward to getting there in person when we are in town next week.

Karen said...

Love your picture of the ladies, Liz!! Too funny! Hugs, Karen

The Country Junction said...

Glad you past it on Liz - maybe you should start your own award with that awesome picture of the ladies!! I hope you realize what your friendship means to me! I could never do what I do if it wasn't for you and the others!
~Pea Hugs, Cheryl